192.168.1.254 is a default IP Address to access routers like at&t router and 2wire other popular brands. Users Who access through router through this Private IP are allowed to configure their routers settings. It requires username and password to Router Admin page with 192.168.1.254 IP address . Each Modem or Router has different default IP, you need to Find your IP address and then go to 192.168.1.254.
How To Login 192.168.1.254 ?
- First you need to Click on http://192.168.l.254 or type 192.168.1.254 to Login with IP address in your browser’s address bar.
- If you’re webpage do not load, then 192.168.1.254 is not your router’s IP address.
- Look up for address that is related to your router setup.
- Once your webpage is opened by using the default IP address. Then you’ll be redirected to the Admin panel.
- You’ll be connected to administrative interface and get full authorization as an administrator
- If you forgot your username and password or don’t know the default router credentials just follow the below context to proceed.
- Now you gonna configure the router’s admin panel you’ll be able to configure and access the router settings.
Router Brands which supports 192.168.1.254 are at&t router , Aztech, 2Wire,Billion, Motola, Netopia, SparkLAN, Thomson and Westell
Default Router Username and Password List
For Routers with 192.168.l.254 IP address here are default usernames and passwords list based on the router brand and model number.
|Aztech||"admin" or "user" or blank||"admin" or "user" or blank|
|Billion||"admin"||"admin" or "password"|
|Motorola||"admin" or blank||"password", "motorola", "admin", "router", or blank|
|Netopia||admin||"1234", "admin", "password" or blank|
|Thomson||blank||"admin" or "password"|
|Westell||"admin" or blank||"password", "admin", or blank|
Note : 60% Voted that Username “admin” and password “admin”. For any of the specific modem/router you need to refer to administration manual given by your router brand. Certain models of Linksys/Modems, Alcatel Modems, Westell DSL Modems, 3Com Modems, Billion/Billion Modems, Netopia Cayman Gateways have administrative panels for the modem/router supports this IP address
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address using 192.168.l.254 ?
Here we shall guide to Click on 192.168.l.254. Before that you need to get IP address of your router. Follow our guide to
- Press Windows+R to open the Run window.
- Type CMD & Click on Open.
- Enter ipconfig to display a list of all your computer’s connections.
- You’ll find Default Gateway under the Local Area Connection Ethernet adapter submenu.
- That the default gateway of your router.
If you can’t reach administrator panel through the router setup with 192.168.l.254. Thus 192.168.1.254 is the most used IP address for all most all at&t routers in the range. You can directly go through into the identity network and also could not be used. So if your router uses 192.168.1.254 as an IP address you Login have to use. The IP address depends on which router you configure, there are different steps involved in getting of IP the modem/router. if you have queries regarding this topic, Do check How To Guide