192.168.1.254 is a default IP address of routers like 2Wire and other popular brands use as default gateway. Users Who access the admin panel through this Private IP are allowed to configure their routers and network settings. Routers require username and password to access access Router Admin page with 192.168.1.254 . Each Modem or Router has different IP addresses, you need to Find your router’s IP and then go to 192.168.1.254.
How To Login 192.168.1.254 IP address ?
- First you need to Click on http://192.168.l.254 or type 192.168.1.254 in your browser’s address bar.
- If you’re webpage do not load, then 1921681254 is not your router’s IP address. Look up your router’s IP address that is related to you.
- Once your webpage is opened by using the default router’s IP address. Then you’ll be directed to the Admin login panel. There you need to enter username and password. Here are the list of Default Router Username and Password List
- If you forgot your username and password or don’t know the exact username/password just follow the below context to proceed.
- Now you gonna access the router’s admin panel you’ll be able to modify and change the router settings.
Router Brands which supports 192.168.1.254 IP address are 2Wire, Aztech, Billion, Motola, Netopia, SparkLAN, Thomson and Westell
Default Router Username and Password List
For Routers with ” 192.168.l.254 ” Private IP address here are default usernames and passwords list based on the brand and model number.
|Aztech||"admin" or "user" or blank||"admin" or "user" or blank|
|Billion||"admin"||"admin" or "password"|
|Motorola||"admin" or blank||"password", "motorola", "admin", "router", or blank|
|Netopia||admin||"1234", "admin", "password" or blank|
|Thomson||blank||"admin" or "password"|
|Westell||"admin" or blank||"password", "admin", or blank|
Note : 60% Voted that Username “admin” and password “admin”.
How to Find Your Router’s IP Address ?
- Press Windows+R to open the Run window.
- Type CMD & Click on Open.
- Enter ipconfig to display a list of all your computer’s connections.
- You’ll find Default Gateway under the Local Area Connection Ethernet adapter submenu.
- That is your router’s IP address.
I hope we have written everything you need about 192.168.l.254 and if you have queries regarding this topic, Do check How To Guide