192.168.1.1 is the default IP address, used by popular brands like Netgear, Linksys routers and brand network routers or also by other home networks. Likewise, there are several IP address available, used to set up new routers or update settings for an existing one. Even though we have a huge list of private address, 192.168.1.1 IP address is the most commonly used platform and it is preferred as the gateway of most wireless routers or ADSL modems.
How to login 192.168.1.1 ?
You can Accessing your router through 192.168.l.l IP address which will allow you to access the control panel that enables you to modify the router settings and configurations like LAN, Wireless networks etc..
- Navigate to https://192.168.1.1 or enter 192.168.1.1 into your browser’s address bar.
- If the page doesn’t open or load , then 19216811 is not your router’s IP address. Find your router’s IP address in the following article.
- After Finding your router’s IP address , put your preferred IP into your browser’s address bar as said above. When You enter the IP address, you can see the admin panel.
- Yo’ll be asked to enter your router user and password. (You can ask your provider those details or check this post )
- If you forgot your username and password you can follow these instructions to recover them. If you haven’t changed the default user and password that comes with the router you can consult our router default usernames and passwords list.
- When you’re logged in, you’re in the router’s admin panel & able to modify all internet settings network name, LAN, Wireless Too & other security settings.
Error while Trying to Sign in
If you are facing any error while trying to sign-in in your 192.168.1.1 Admin panel then we have few solutions for you. Try the solutions provided below and try again.
- Clear browser cache or history of your browser once.
- Turn off all your Ad-blockers, Firewalls that are opposing the browser to opening the 192.168.l.l
- Try signing in from different browsers or devices.
Most of the times these steps work. If not there is another solution to this problem is to factory reset your router. In order to do this follow the steps provided below: –
- You need to reset the router where the reset button will be on back of your router
- Press this button and hold it for 10-20 seconds.
- Now your router has been reset to its factory default settings.
- You can now connect it with your devices and try accessing the login page.
I hope you found this article helpful and have properly logged-in in your 192.168.1.1. If you face any problem while configuring your router settings then feel free to comment below. We are here to solve your technical problems and errors. Stay tuned for more such informative articles on 192-168-1-254.me