Here is the easy process for Aztech Router Setup. Use your WEB browser from anywhere on the LAN or WLAN for configuration and use the network for anywhere by Aztech Router Setup.
Every Router has private IP, you can try to login with Default Username or Password on 192.168.l.254
Steps To Aztech Router Setup
Here is the simple and easy process to setup Aztech router IP address 192.168.1.254. Follow these steps for Aztech router setup.
- First, click on the Reset button to get the router admin panel which is located on the front or back of the router IP address for about one minute. If the reset button is thin then you can use a paperclip to hold on the button.
- Then you can Connect to access router to the computer with the numbered ports at the back of your Aztech Wireless router or LAN port of the Aztech router and then on the PC.
- After connecting the Aztech router to the computer. You just have to verify that you’re getting a Link LED that resemble the port which you plugged in the router brand to the computer.
- Open a web browser on the system. Then type https://192.168.l.254 into the “Address” bar above.
- Now click on ‘Quick Setup’. And then Enter your ISP Username and its Password here.
- There you can see a “User Name” and “Password” screen on the system. There you can type default username as admin/None/blank and type admin/None/blank as the default password, then click OK.
- Now you can see the connection status as Connected. Now you are done with the setup the router admin panel for 192.168.1.254.
Follow this process to and get Aztech Router Setup. Aztech router is a device on your network that helps to connect between all of your home network devices and also your Internet Service Provider easily.