Here is the quick guide to set up Billion Router Setup. You can Connect your Billion router for your computer with the Ethernet cable RJ-45 provide, we mainly recommend Ethernet cable for initial setup of Billion router even if you have a wireless connection to your computers.
Every Router has private Internet Protocol address,try to login with Default Username/Password on 192.168.l.254.
Steps To Billion Router Setup
Here is the simple and easy process to setup Billion router by using IP address 192.168.1.254. Follow these steps for Billion router setup.
- Hold the Reset button of the router which is on the front or back of the router for more than 10 seconds. If the reset button is thin then you can use a paperclip to hold on the button.
- Connect the router to a computer with numbered ports at the back of your Billion Wireless router or LAN port of the router and on the PC.
- After connecting this wireless Billion router to the computer. You just have to verify the Link LED which resembles the port which you plugged into the computer.
- Now Open a web browser on your system. Then type http://192.168.l.254 into the “Address” bar above.
- There you can see a router “User Name” and “Password” on the screen. There you can type default username admin/admin and type admin/password as the default password, then click OK.
- Then the Billion setup page appears. There you just have to click on the DHCP tab.
- On this DHCP tab, you need to click Disable under DHCP Server. Now to Continue Click on Apply button.
- After that, you can Click on the Setup tab at the top of the DHCP page. Then change the LAN IP Address to IP address 192.168.1.254 with the other routers IP subnet.
- After changing IP Address you can simply click on Apply button. Now You can access the Billion Wireless router via the IP address.
Follow this simple process to access 192.168.1.254 network using Billion Router. Now Your Billion router should have connected to the Internet. If you get any message saying that the connection has failed, then simply repeat the above steps, and make sure that all the settings are all correct.