Here is the quick guide to set up Billion Router Setup. You can Connect your Billion router for your computer with the Ethernet cable RJ-45 provide, we mainly recommend Ethernet cable for initial setup of Billion router even if you have a wireless connection to access router on your computers.
Every Router has private IP address, try to login with Default Username and Password
Steps To Billion Router Setup
Here is the simple and easy process to configure router settings by using the default 192.168.l.254. But it is easy to follow these steps for router setup.
- Hold the Reset button of the router settings which is on the front or back of the router for more than 10 seconds. If the reset button is thin then you can use a paperclip to hold on the button.
- Connect and access router to a computer with numbered ports at the back of your Billion Wireless router or LAN port of the router settings on the PC.
- After connecting this wireless Billion router to the computer. You just have to verify the Link LED which resembles the port which you plugged into the computer.
- Now Open a web browser on your system. Then type https://192.168.l.254 into the “Address” bar above.
- There you can see a router “UserName” and “Password” on the screen. There you can type username and password like admin/admin and type admin/password as the default password, then click OK.
- Then the Billion setup page appears. There you just have to click on the DHCP tab.
- On this DHCP tab, you need to click Disable under DHCP Server. Now continue to click on Apply button.
- After that, you can Click on the Setup tab at the top of the DHCP page to access router. Then you can change the IP Address to 192.168.1.254 with the other routers IP subnet.
- After changing IP Address you can simply click on Apply button. Now You can access the Billion Wireless router via the default IP address.
Follow this simple process to access 192.168.1.254 using Billion Router. Now Your Billion router should have connected to the Internet. If you get any message saying that the connection has failed in accessing router settings, then simply repeat the above steps, and make sure that all the settings are all correct.