You can change your router very easily by using this process below. Here is the 192.168.l.254 simple process to change Router username and Password. This Process will help you to change your username and password without deleting all your other router settings.
Every Router Setup has private IP address, try to login with Router Username and Password.
Steps To Change Router Password:
- Firstly, Open your router setup page. Now enter the default IP address which will probably be like 192.168.1.254. The address is user-friendly.
- The Netgear users can directly login to https://192.168.l.254 and can easily check there router’s setup documentation and find out the address to router.
- If you can’t access router settings, then directly go through Windows Command Prompt and click Windows key + R, by typing cmd you can return to the configuration page.
- There you can type ipconfig and press enter. Now you can look at the ‘default gateway’ address, which is in the format of 192.168.l.254
- Next, you need to enter your router username and password. Now you can find How to change Password in your settings or administration.
- There you can simply change your old password and can create a unique password.