You can change your router password very easily by using this process below. Here is the 192.168.l.254 simple process to change Router username and Password. This Process will help you to change the router password without deleting or configuring router settings.
Every Router has IP address, try to sign-in with Username/Password.
Steps To Change your Router Password:
- Firstly, Open your router settings page. Now enter the default IP address which will probably be like 192.168.1.254. The address is user-friendly.
- The Netgear users can directly login to https://192.168.l.254 and can easily configure the settings and find out the IP address to router.
- If you can’t access router settings, then directly go through Windows Command Prompt and click Windows key + R, by typing cmd you can return to the configuration page.
- There you can type ipconfig and press enter. Now you can look at the ‘default gateway’ address, which is in the format of 192.168.l.254
- Next, you need to enter your username and password. Now you can find How to change Password in your settings or administration.
- There you can simply change your old password of the router and can create a unique password.