Here is the process of Thomson Router Setup. This router brands will now be set up with wireless access using WPA encryption. You can now connect the Thomson router using the Network Name (SSID) and the wireless encryption key. To know how to Setup Thomson Router. Follow the steps below.
Every Router has private IP address, try to access router with Default Username or Password on 192.168.1.254.
Steps To Thomson Router Setup
Here is the simple and easy process to set up Thomson router using 192.168.1.254. Follow these steps for Thomson router setup.
- Reset the router and then connect this Thomson wireless router IP address to your computer.
- You can see the numbered ports at the back of your Thomson Wireless router or into the LAN port of the router which you need to connect to the computer and then power on the computer.
- After connecting a router admin panel to the computer. You just need to verify that you’re getting a Link LED which resemble the port which you plugged into a computer.
- Open a web browser. Then http://192.168.l.254 into the “Address” bar in a browser.
- There you can see a “User Name” and “Password” on the screen. There you can type default router IP address username admin and type admin as the default password, then click OK button.
- Then the Thomson router setup page appears and you can see a DHCP tab over there.
- On this tab, you need to click Disable under DHCP Server and Click on Apply to Continue.
- Now Click on the Setup tab on the top of the page. There you can change the LAN IP Address to IP address 192.168.1.254 with the subnet.
- After connecting router IP Address you can now click on Apply button. And Now You can access router with the internet through the Thomson Wireless router.
You can just follow the steps and get Thomson Router Setup. By connecting to the router brands you can access the internet. If you get any message saying that the connection has failed, then simply repeat the above steps, and make sure that all the settings are all correct.