192.168.1.254 is an IP address which is used by routers of certain models to identify themselves on the network. Router IP address is one of the addresses of the router so it is called “private network 16-bit block address space” which is reserved for use within private networks. This address space consists of 65,536 addresses which proved to be too much for small home networks.
Every Router has private IP address, try to login with Default Username or Password on 192.168.l.254.
Normally, while we are purchasing a new router or modem they provide username and password. By using this username and password it will protect you from unnecessary connections.
192.168.1.254 IP address Admin Login Process
But remember that, if you want to reset your router admin panel, it will turn to factory defaults and there is a chance to lose all your settings.
- First, you need to switch off your router.
- Now you have to press and hold the reset button on the rear panel but to do that you need a pointed pin, a needle or compass and then switch on the router to access router.
- But do not release the reset button and you have to keep on holding the button for around 5- 10 seconds after turning on your router brands.
- Now you can press the button and wait for the device to reboot.
- Now you can connect your computer to your router IP address using https://192.168.l.254 through a network cable or by using a Wi-Fi connection.