Here is the process of Netopia Router Setup. Every brand of wireless router is different in its setup routine of a router. These Netopia routers do not require some setup which ensures all your devices are able to communicate with each other easily.
Every Router has private IP address, You can try to login with Default Username or Password on 192.168.l.254
Steps To Netopia Router Setup
Here is the simple guide to Netopia Router Setup. Follow these steps to setup Netopia router easily without any issue.
- Firstly, you need to hold the Reset button which is located on the front or back of the Netopia router for about one minute.
- You need to Connect the router to the computer in the numbered ports at the back of your Netopia Wireless router or into the LAN port of the router and on the computer.
- Now verify that you’re getting a Link LED that resemble the port which you plugged the computer.
- Then open the web browser. Then type http://192.168.l.254 into the “Address” bar of the browser.
- There you can see a “User Name” and “Password” on the screen. There you can type default username admin/admin/admin/admin and type 1234/admin/password/blank as the default password, then click OK.
- Then the Netopia setup page appears. There you will see the DHCP tab click on the tab and open it.
- Now you need to click on the Disable button which is under DHCP Server. Then Click on Apply button to Continue.
- Then click on the Setup tab on the top. Now change the LAN IP Address to IP address 192.168.1.254 with the other routers IP subnet.
- After completing the process you can click on the Apply button. Now You can access the internet with Netopia Wireless router with provided IP address.
Here is the process to Netopia Router Setup. Once you have connected your Netopia Router then you can easily access the internet without any issue on 192.168.l.254